The University of Auckland is offering scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 to international students. These scholarships provide partial funding and are open to both undergraduate and master’s students. Each year, up to 50 scholarships will be granted, with a value of up to $10,000 each, to support students pursuing postgraduate and undergraduate degrees.
In addition, the University of Auckland introduced the International Student Excellence Scholarship in 2016. The primary aim of this scholarship is to attract highly talented international students to join the University for undergraduate or postgraduate programs lasting at least one year.
The University of Auckland is e highest ranked university in New Zealand, being recognized as the top-ranked university in New Zealand. It holds a strong reputation among scholars and employers around the world. In terms of academic standing, it holds the impressive position of #59 globally, while it holds a respectable rank of #141 for its reputation among employers.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PG Diploma
- Institution(s): University of Auckland
- University: The University of Auckland in New Zealand is where you can study.
- Areas of Study: Explore the available courses by Clicking here
- Duration: The program lasts for one year.
Application Deadlines: For the first semester intake, you have from 10 October 2023 to 21 November 2023 to apply. For the second semester intake, the application period is from 9 March 2023 to 20 April 2023.
Read more: IU University Scholarship in Germany 2023
University of Auckland Scholarships will provide:
- Every year, we will give out up to 50 Scholarships. These Scholarships are worth up to $10,000 each and can be used for both postgraduate and undergraduate studies.
- If you receive the Scholarship, we will deduct the amount from your first semester’s tuition fees at the University of Auckland. The Scholarship will cover the fees that are necessary for your chosen program of study, along with the Student Services Fee.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Auckland Scholarships
In order to be eligible for scholarships at the University of Auckland, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Language Requirement: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries worldwide.
- Students who are enrolling in a Research Masters program cannot apply for this Scholarship.
- Undergraduate students from the University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) and New Zealand secondary-school graduates are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Students must be registered for on-campus studies. Students who are enrolled in distance education programs are not eligible to submit their applications.
- International students are those who are not citizens, permanent residents, or visa holders of New Zealand or Australia.
- The Scholarship cannot be postponed until the following semester. A new Scholarship application will need to be submitted.
- The Scholarship can be held along with any other scholarship.
- Students must be international students applying for a Masters program (taught) of 120 points or more, or an undergraduate degree (with qualifications obtained overseas).
How to Apply for University of Auckland Scholarships?
Please adhere to the provided application guidelines for University of Auckland Scholarships:
(1) To be eligible for a scholarship, you need to fulfill one of two criteria: either you should currently be enrolled as a student at the University of Auckland, or you should have recently submitted an application for admission to the University of Auckland. To apply for admission click here.
(2) It is highly advisable that you take the time to carefully go through the rules and guidelines pertaining to this award prior to submitting your application.
(3) Click here to apply for the scholarship and complete the online application form University of Auckland
Please also check : Study in Italy for Free: Italian Universities Without …
To gather additional information regarding scholarships offered by the University of Auckland, kindly visit their official website.