Are you a passionate scholar aspiring to pursue advanced education in the United States? The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 offers an exceptional fully funded opportunity for individuals seeking Master’s and PhD degrees. This fellowship, hosted by the University of Hawaii, Mānoa, in collaboration with the East-West Center, is a gateway to academic excellence and cross-cultural learning.
Fully Funded Pursuits
The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 is designed to provide comprehensive financial support to selected candidates. Encompassing tuition fees, housing, meals, stipends, health coverage, and even book expenses, this fellowship alleviates financial barriers and allows you to focus wholeheartedly on your academic journey.
The fellowship welcomes applications from U.S. Citizens and citizens of various countries across Asia and the Pacific. To be eligible, candidates must:
- Hold citizenship in an eligible country.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0=A scale).
- Demonstrate English language proficiency through IELTS or TOEFL scores, unless exempted.
By securing the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship, you gain access to:
- Educational Excellence: Pursue Master’s or PhD studies at the University of Hawaii’s Mānoa campus, renowned for its academic reputation and vibrant learning environment.
- Cultural Enrichment: Immerse yourself in diverse cultures and broaden your global perspective by engaging with peers from around the world.
- Residential Community: Be a part of the East-West Center community, fostering valuable connections and friendships.
- Leadership Development: Participate in leadership programs to enhance your skills and broaden your horizons.
The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 offers a plethora of financial benefits, including:
- Health Coverage: Comprehensive health insurance ensures your well-being during your studies.
- Study Resources: Financial assistance is provided for books and necessary study materials.
- Housing: Enjoy on-campus housing at an EWC dormitory, fostering a supportive living environment.
- Meals: Partial funding is allocated towards meals.
- Incidental Expenses: Receive financial support for other incidental expenses that might arise during your academic journey.
This fellowship goes beyond academic support:
- Field Study Funding: Competitive basis funding is available for enriching field study experiences.
- Conference Attendance: Selected candidates can receive additional funding to attend conferences and broaden their network.
Submit the necessary documents by the specified deadlines:
- Complete the EWC Fellowship application online at www.eastwestcenter.org/applyGDF.
- Submit a separate application to the University of Hawaii by December 1, 2023.
- Include your curriculum vitae or resume.
- Provide your passport bio page.
- Submit official transcripts and English language proficiency scores by January 10, 2023.
Embarking on this transformative journey is simple:
- Apply Online: Submit your application via the EWC online portal by December 1, 2023.
- University Application: Complete a separate application to the University of Hawaii by the same date.
- Submit Documents: Provide required documents including CV, passport bio page, official transcripts, and English language proficiency scores.
Stay updated on the official website of the University of Hawai‘i’s Office of Graduate Education (https://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/) for comprehensive details. The application system typically opens on August 1 each year for admissions in the following year.
The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 offers a life-changing opportunity to pursue your academic dreams with unwavering financial support. Elevate your knowledge, engage with diverse perspectives, and pave the way for a successful future by becoming part of this enriching global community. Seize this chance to embark on an educational journey that encompasses excellence, inclusivity, and personal growth. Apply now and step into a world of possibilities!