Attention students in Australia! Great news awaits you! The Southern Cross University Scholarships is currently available, and we’re here to give you all the details about this unique opportunity, including its benefits and step-by-step application process.
The Southern Cross University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a special scholarship designed to support international students in their pursuit of undergraduate and master’s studies. If you are selected, you will receive a partial funding of $5,000 each year, which will be deducted from your tuition fees. This amount will be paid to you in installments throughout your study year, starting from the first session and continuing as long as you successfully complete each study session.
This incredible opportunity is open to students from all around the world who wish to undertake their undergraduate or master’s studies at SCU Australia. Southern Cross University is a renowned university with multiple campuses located on Australia’s beautiful east coast, specifically in Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore.
The university has achieved remarkable success in research fields, as evident in the latest Excellence in Research for Australia report. Southern Cross University has received ratings of ‘at world standard’ or higher in 23 research areas. Furthermore, it has been recognized as one of the top 150 universities globally under the age of 50, according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
To support Excellence in Research for Australia in their educational journey, Southern Cross University is offering the SCU Scholarships. This prestigious scholarship provides students with a fee reduction ranging from $5,000 to $8,000 per year. Just like the previous scholarship, this amount will be paid to you in installments throughout your study year, starting from the first session and continuing based on your successful completion of each study session.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to pursue your studies in Australia with financial assistance from the Southern Cross University Scholarship. Take the necessary steps and apply today!
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Areas of Opportunity: Discover all the programs currently open Click here to explore.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: Click here to check application deadlines.
Southern Cross University offers scholarships to international students studying at their campuses in Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour. These scholarships provide financial support and are divided into two categories:
International Regional Scholarships and Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships.
The International Regional Scholarships grant a $5,000 reduction in fees each year. This amount is paid in installments throughout the study year and is dependent on successfully completing each study session.
The Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships provide an $8,000 fee reduction annually. Similar to the International Regional Scholarships, this amount is also paid in installments throughout the study year, contingent upon the successful completion of each study session. For more information, please (Click Here).
In order to qualify for the scholarships offered by Southern Cross University, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Proficiency in English language
- Residency in any country worldwide, excluding citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand
- Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program, consisting of 8 units per year, at the Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campus
- Fulfillment of the University’s minimum admission requirements
- For undergraduate entry, an equivalent qualification to Australian Year 12, the required entry grade for the chosen program, and English language proficiency comparable to an Academic IELTS score of at least 6.0 overall with no band score lower than 5.5. (click here)
- For postgraduate entry, an equivalent qualification to an Australian Bachelor’s degree and English language proficiency comparable to an Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5.
“How can I apply for a scholarship at Southern Cross University?
To apply for the International Regional Scholarships at Southern Cross University, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.”
- International students have the opportunity to select courses from a variety of options that are specifically designed for those who wish to apply for a student visa to study in Australia.
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
Please note that if you are from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, or Libya, you are required to must apply through an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- I can provide you with an authentic duplicate of your academic records, which includes information about your grades and the grading system used.
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing means that if you have studied or worked in a related field before, it could shorten the time it takes for you to complete your degree.
- Southern Cross University suggests that you submit your application at least two months prior to the date you plan to begin your studies.
Note: For more information click here.
To apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships at Southern Cross University, please follow these application instructions carefully:
- Fill out the application form from here.
- Send your Application to (email@example.com)
To find out more about the scholarships offered by Southern Cross University, please visit their official website and submit your application.